Protection Program Manager Iraq
Position: Protection Project Manager Contract duration: 6 months Location: Iraq, Erbil, with frequent travel to Dohuk and Sulymania Starting Date ASAP
- Ability to work well and punctually under pressure
- Educational background in relevant field.
- 3-5 years experience in protection programming, particularly for children and youth in emergencies.
- 2-3 years experience in project management.
- Experience managing a culturally and nationally diverse team.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft excel, word, outlook, etc.
- Experience developing and leading trainings and capacity building courses.
- Fluency in English is a must, and working knowledge of Arabic and/or Kurdish an asset.
How to apply:
MSF-Spain is looking for BIOMEDICAL TECHNICAL LOGISTICIAN (Najaf, Iraq)
job Title: Bio Medical Technical Logistician Project: Al Zahra Hospital Country: Iraq Base: Najaf Placement: Hierarchically under Field Coordinator (FC) and functionally under Medical Team Leader and Logistics Coordinator (Logco). Responsibilities: Set-up of Biomedical tracking, maintenance and repair systems for the hospital.
Start Date: Immediately Duration: 6 months.
- Purpose and Objectives of the position.
Is responsible for advising MOH/MSF on all Biomedical equipment management and as well ensures; training of staff, recommendation, setting systems and following the management of BioMedical materials in Al Zahra hospital in collaboration with MOH under support from MTL/FieldCo and functional support from LogCo.
- REQUIREMENTS Languages: English-essential, Arabic-desirable Experience: working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs (private or NGO) working experience in Islamic countries is an added value
Knowledge: computer literacy (Word, Excel and Internet), Biomedical training Diploma or Degree level or extensive exoerience in BioMed management.
How to apply:
To apply, all applicants should please send their CV and cover motivation letter under the reference “BIOMED”: Médicos Sin Fronteras / Dpto. RRHH email@example.com
Area Coordinator Erbil
Position: Area Coordinator Contract duration: 6 months Location: Iraq, Erbil Starting Date ASAP
- Ensure ACTED Representation in the area of activity
- Representation vis-à-vis provincial authorities: Participate in official meetings to ensure maximum visibility vis-à-vis provincial authorities.
- Representation vis-à-vis Donors: Establish and update contact details of potential Donors active in the area of activity; Participate in Donor meetings at provincial level and communicate relevant information to the Country Director; Circulate the Annual Report.
- • Master Level education in a relevant field such as International Relations or Development • Project management experience (management, planning, staff development and training skills) in development programmes • 2-5 years previous work experience in a relevant position • Proven capabilities in leadership and management required • Excellent skills in written and spoken English • Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills, and flexibility in cultural and organizational terms • Ability to work well and punctually under pressure
- •Salary defined by the ACTED salary grid; educational level, expertise, hardship, security, and performance are considered for pay bonus •Additional monthly living allowance •Free food and lodging provided at the organisation’s guesthouse/or housing allowance (depending on contract length and country of assignment) •Transportation costs covered, including additional return ticket + luggage allowance •Provision of medical, life, and repatriation insurance + retirement package
- 6. How to apply:
- Please send, in English, your cover letter, CV, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref